A beautifully handicrafted serving decor tray with a traditional Indian art of Meenakaari(Enamel).
Meenakari is a traditional art in western part of India, which involves handcrafting a base out of metal, and infusing a glossy coloured resin which shines on its own, but also amplifies the surface underneath.
1. Product made of Brass metal
2. Enamel work, a colored glassy compound is fused to the metal surface at high temperature for permanent coloring. It is called Meenakaari work in local language. Hence all colours are natural Resins and life long. No fadding
3.Hard glossy finish like glass.
4. Dimensions (cm) 16(L)x16(W)x3(H)
Total Weight 250gm.
5. Ideal for Home Decor,souvenir/ gift.
1. Dimensions are approximate.
2. Price is based upon self collection from given address in Singapore. No delivery will be made until requested. Delivery charges are extra.
3. Product can be bought with cash on delivery also,
4. No exchange or refund once product bought and collected in good condition.
5. Please check item upon receiving. Not responsible if any damage happens there after.