A beautiful Dancing Peacock with the complete plume of feathers fanned out, ready for the rains to pour. Made of solid brass with thick glossy lacquer polish which protects it from premature wear and dulling.
The intricate meenakari work shows the effort that went into making this peacock. Meenakari is a traditional western Indian art of making beautiful pieces of jewellery with handcrafted engraving and coloured enamel fusing
1. Product made of solid brass metal, stone colored 2. Used natural dyes to create colours which are fade resistant for whoile life under meenakari Indian art. Glassy feel paint. 3. Studded with coloured pearls and crystals to give its an ornametal quality feel. 4. Dimensions appx 15 cm long and 8 cm wide and 13 cm in height. Weight 300 gm.
5. Ideal for Home Decor or as a souvenir
1. Dimensions are approximate.
2. Price is based upon self collection from given address in Singapore. No delivery will be made until requested. Delivery charges are extra.
3. Product can be bought with cash on delivery also,
4. No exchange or refund once product bought and collected in good condition.
5. Please check item upon receiving. Not responsible if any damage happens there after.