An elegant statue of mahavir jain. Also known as Vardhamana, was the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara who founded Jaina Dharma.
1. Made of solid metal alloys
2. Silver coated body with Laquer polished surface
3. No any cleaner required to clean, just hand rub with a soft lint free cloth.
4. velvet coverage from behind
5. Stand alone support at back
6.Size 16( W)x 20(H)
7. Ideal for home display statue, gift, souvnirs and religious rituals.
1. Dimensions are approximate.
2. Price is based upon self collection from given address in Singapore. No delivery will be made until requested. Delivery charges are extra.
3. Product can be bought with cash on delivery also,
4. No exchange or refund once product bought and collected in good condition.
5. Please check item upon receiving. Not responsible if any damage happens there after.